Monday, March 16, 2009

JR's MAKING PROGRESS DAY BY DAY


My sons making progress as the days go by today he held his head up by himself for about 15 seconds to others not much but compare to the condition of him when we got here six weeks ago thats a big change he's got movement in his arms and legs he's still not real responsive but he's getting there he's already proved all the doctors wrong (thats my boy) they said he would never wake up or breathe on his own ever again and that it was in his best intrest for me to withdraw support (knuckle heads) look at him now he's awake and breathing on his own he's doing everything you said he wouldn't silverman

Daniel's Daddy

2 comments:

  1. You Go Son, I'm a strong believer and look how far my baby has gotten. Jr. keep up the good work, you keep fighting for greater is he that is in you then he that is in the world. And trust me not always do the Dr's know what is best. As you can see, my grand baby is living proof. To God All the Glory,NOT TO MEN....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jr. just wanted to let you know that our prayers are always with you and we think about you daily. Can't wait to see you again. Keep stong and show those doctors!! We love you with all our hearts.

    ReplyDelete